posted Aug 2, 2016, 11:08 AM by Justin Gardner
updated Sep 20, 2016, 8:29 AM
We are looking forward to another great season of Kealing Hornet Football! You can find the Football game schedule attached to this post. Here is some important information about our Football season:
If you have any questions about Kealing Football, please contact Coach Gardner at (512) 414-2706, or email@example.com
- We will hold an information meeting with all 7th and 8th graders interested in playing football after school on August 22 (The first day of school) After this meeting we will begin practice with all players who are ready to begin practice.
- We will practice from 3-4:45 Monday - Friday, except for game days.
- Players are ready to begin practice when they turn in a completed AISD Athletic Physical Packet. Each player will need to bring a t-shirt, athletics shorts, and a pair of football cleats or shoes they can run in.
- All players must complete 4 non contact conditioning practices before they are cleared for full contact practices.
- All players must complete 7 practices in pads before they are cleared to participate in games. (A total of 11 practices must be completed before game participation)
- The school will provide a helmet, mouth piece, shoulder pads, and football pants/pads and jerseys for practices and games.
- If your child wears braces, they will to get a mouth piece that is approved by their orthodontist.
- We will have a parent meeting the 2nd week of school. (We will announce the date and time when school starts) Coaches will share expectations for student athletes and parents. Parents will have an opportunity to ask questions and learn about opportunities to support the Kealing Football Program.