TEACHER RECOMMENDATIONS CAN BE SENT TO TEACHERS ONLINE VIA THE PARENT CLOUD BY FOLLOWING THESE STEPS:
If your child is currently enrolled in Austin ISD, then he/she can start the application process online!
1. Go to the Parent Cloud: https://my.austinisd.org and log in. If you do not yet have an account, you can create one.
2. Search for and click on “AISD Common Application (Part 1)”.
3. Choose your student, and click on the program(s) he/she will apply for.
4. Make note of the remaining pieces of the program’s application process.
5. When you click “Submit”, the following components of the application will automatically be forwarded to the school(s) you selected:
o General Student Information
o STAAR scores for 2015-16 in Reading and Math
o Grades for the Fall of 2016
6. After you click “Submit”, you will see a link for “Teacher Recommendations”. Click on this link to send the recommendation form to your teachers. Remember that the Kealing Magnet Program requires two. You will need to enter the teachers’ email addresses.