Each school year the principal of each campus, with the assistance of the Campus Advisory Council, must develop, review and revise the Campus Improvement Plan (CIP). The purpose of this plan is to improve student performance on the state’s student achievement indicators for all student populations, as well as improve performance on any other performance measures for special needs populations. The campus improvement plan is supportive of the objectives of the district's Strategic Plan.
The Campus Improvement Plan:
- assesses the academic achievement of all students
- sets the campus performance objectives
- identifies how campus goals will be met
- determines the resources and identifies the staff needed to implement the plan
- sets time lines for reaching the goals
- measures progress
- provides for a program to encourage parental involvement
- includes goals and methods for violence prevention and intervention on campus
The 2015-2016 Kealing Middle School Campus Improvement Plan is attached below.